Since I am a good friend, when my friend told me she had thought about killing herself, I talked to her about it. She said she thought of it awhile ago, but not now so I shouldn't worry. I will be keeping an eye on things and I told her that she can talk to me about anything (I am not a judgmental person).
But, and I'm pretty sure that this didn't help her feeling alone, one of her other good friends didn't seem to care. He was the first one she told, and you know what he did? He talked about his hair. What is that?
He then goes on to yell at me and my other friend, and take this knowledge that he doesnt have many friends because hes turned into a jerk, we have tried to live with it but we are done now. So has he lost us? Most likely.
Friendship is very important to me and hes been pushing it a little too much. Hence, it broke.
On another subject, does anyone like We the Kings? I bought their new CD recently and its Ah-mazing!
My favorites:
All Again for you
Secret Valentine
Skyway Avenue
Check Yes Juliet
They are the best songs ever!
They have big meanings (and actually all of them are about love) but they all have this great beat you just wanna move to em :D
If you have any comments about any of this,
Comment Me(:
Ask for my myspace if you want too.
No comments:
Post a Comment